Terms and conditions of use of this site
Access to and use of this site is provided by The Royal Star & Garter Homes (RS&GH) subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site. RS&GH reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to RS&GH are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will RS&GH be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. RS&GH does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
The Royal Star & Garter Homes name and logo are trademarks of The Royal Star & Garter Homes. The names, images and logos identifying the RS&GH or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of the RS&GH and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions or on the RS&GH website may be construed as conferring any licence or right under any trademark or patent of the RS&GH or any third party.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from RS&GH. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by RS&GH to use any item displayed.
Some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not RS&GH). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to reproduce them must be requested from the copyright owners.
RS&GH takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites. The existence of a link from any organisation’s site to the RS&GH site does not imply that the RS&GH endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
If you have any comments regarding the site, please contact: email@example.com.
Connections Supporter Survey 2022 prize draw
The Connections Survey 2022 prize draw from Royal Star & Garter.
- The promoter of this prize draw is The Royal Star & Garter Homes trading as Royal Star & Garter. Registered Charity 210119. A company incorporated by Royal Charter (RC00713) and registered in England. Registered office: 15 Castle Mews, Hampton TW12 2NP. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Charity, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Participants will be automatically entered into the free prize draw on receipt of their entry.
- The opening date for entries is on 23/05/2022. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight on 30/06/2022. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw, from all entrants in the draw, supervised by an independent person on 08/07/2022 (“Draw Date”).
- The winner will receive a £100 Marks & Spencer voucher.
- The winner will be notified by post by 15/07/2022. If the winner does not respond to the Charity within a week of being notified by the Charity, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Charity will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Charity reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Charity’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Charity regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s initials and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Charity reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Charity reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Charity accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or which are lost or not delivered in the post.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Charity, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage or personal injury occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Charity, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.