We’ve listed the terms and conditions below to ensure you are clear on our offer. If there are any points you would like to check please do get in touch.
Terms & conditions
- A discount of 30% will be applied to the self-funding nursing care fee for a period of 2 weeks for anyone booking a short break nursing care stay which lasts for 2 weeks or more at the Royal Star & Garter Surbiton Home and where their stay takes place up to 31 January 2024. If a short break stay continues past 31 January 2024, then the 30% discounted rate finishes on 31 January 2024 (or after 2 weeks if earlier).
- This offer will apply to nursing care only as we do not offer short breaks for those living with dementia.
- This offer may only be used on one occasion for a short break in the period to 31 January 2024.
- The offer applies to new self-funding residents only. It does not apply to existing residents or to Local authority or NHS funded continuing care applicants.
- When the booking is made, the advance payment will be the amount quoted in the offer letter which includes the discount.
- We apply an increase in our care fees from 1 January each year. The fee increase from 1 January 2024 will be applied to the undiscounted care fee rate with a maximum increase of 1.2 times the increase in CPI inflation for September 2023. If the discount applies to a resident after 1 January 2024, then it will be applied to the new fee rate for the period of the discounted offer.
- The offer is only available for individuals who meet our Service, financial and care requirements.
- The offer is only available where we have vacant rooms.