The 2.6 challenge is a simple and fun way for the entire family to get involved and raise money for the veterans we care for.
All you need to do is think of a safe and socially isolated activity based around the numbers 2.6 or 26 and complete it on or from Sunday 26th April 2020 onwards.
Once you have chosen your challenge, follow these simple steps to begin fundraising:
1. Setup a fundraising page – you can find us on Virgin Money Giving or JustGiving by clicking one of the buttons below:
Money raised through your online page will reach us directly, so you don’t have to worry about getting the funds to us.
2. Spread the word – tell your friends, family and neighbours about your challenge and ask them to sponsor you through your fundraising page.
3. Resources – there are plenty of resources available to help you with your challenge including this downloadable family activity pack.
4. Inspire the nation – share what you are going to be doing on social media. Don’t forget to tag us by using @starandgarter (Facebook and Twitter) or @royalstarandgarter (Instagram) and the official campaign hashtag #TwoPointSixChallenge.
5. Complete your 2.6 challenge on or after the 26th April!
Our social media channels
If you have any questions or queries about taking part in the challenge for us we would love to hear from you.
Senior Community Fundraiser
Telephone0744 311 2317