Royal Parks Half Marathon
Royal Parks Half Marathon is an iconic event through London’s Royal Parks; Hyde Park, Green Park, St James Park and Kensington Gardens. You will also run past the sights of Buckingham Palace and the Royal Albert Hall along the way. It’s an event like no other!
When: 10th October 2021
Distance: 13.1 miles
Minimum fundraising amount: £500
Our Support to You
We want you to have an amazing experience from start to finish. By joining our team we will provide you with:
- Your fundraising pack
- Your bespoke Royal Star & Garter running top
- A dedicated Royal Star & Garter point of contact
If you have already secured a place we would still love to welcome you to our team. There’s no minimum fundraising target, all we ask is that you kindly raise as much as you can.
Fundraising Top Tips
- Share your story and journey
- Be creative – hold bake sales, quiz nights, the possibilities are endless!
- Don’t forget to thank your supporters
- Mention your fundraising on email signatures, notice boards, or even with the local press!