Royal Parks Half Marathon
Royal Parks Half Marathon is an iconic event through London’s Royal Parks; Hyde Park, Green Park, St James Park and Kensington Gardens. You will also run past the sights of Buckingham Palace and the Royal Albert Hall along the way. It’s an event like no other!
When: 9th October 2022
Distance: 13.1 miles
Our charity places are now filled. If you have secured your own place in the race we would love to welcome you to our team. There’s no minimum fundraising target, all we ask is that you kindly raise as much as you can.
Our Support to You
We want you to have an amazing experience from start to finish. By joining our team we will provide you with:
- Your fundraising pack
- Your bespoke Royal Star & Garter running top
- A dedicated Royal Star & Garter point of contact
Fundraising Top Tips
- Share your story and journey
- Be creative – hold bake sales, quiz nights, the possibilities are endless!
- Don’t forget to thank your supporters
- Mention your fundraising on email signatures, notice boards, or even with the local press!