Test your cycling endurance on this world famous 100 mile route. Starting in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, you will then journey through the city and out into the scenic surrey countryside, before returning back to London to finish on The Mall.
When: 16 August 2020
Distance: 100 miles
Minimum Fundraising Target: £550
Our support to you
We want you to have an amazing experience from start to finish. By joining our team we will provide you with:
- Your fundraising pack
- Your bespoke Star & Garter t-shirt
- Cheering materials for all of your family and friends
- A dedicated Star & Garter point of contact
Would you like to cycle for our military family?
If you would like to cycle in support of the veterans we care for, we would be so grateful to have your support. Please follow the link below to enquire about one of our places.
If you have already secured a place we would still love to welcome you to our team. There’s no minimum fundraising target, all we ask is that you kindly raise as much as you can and we can provide you with as much support as possible.
Fundraising Top Tips
- Share your story and journey
- Be creative – hold bake sales, quiz nights, the possibilities are endless!
- Don’t forget to thank your supporters
- Mention your fundraising on email signatures, notice boards, or even with the local press!