The Virgin Money London Marathon is top of most people’s running bucket lists! The iconic race starts in Blackheath and takes you past famous London landmarks such as: Cutty Sark, Tower of London and Houses of Parliament, before finishing in front of Buckingham Palace.
When: 28 April 2019
Distance: 26.2 miles
Our Support to You
We want you to have an amazing experience when you do your run. By joining our team we will provide you with:
- Your fundraising pack
- Your bespoke Star & Garter running vest and t-shirt
- Cheering materials for all of your family and friends
- A dedicated Star & Garter point of contact
Run for Our Military Family
All our places are now filled but if you have your own place and would like to run in support of The Royal Star & Garter Homes, we would love to welcome you to our team. All we ask is that you kindly raise as much as you can and we can provide you with as much support as possible.
If you would be interested in running for our military family, please get in touch by clicking below:
Fundraising Top Tips
- Share your story and journey
- Be creative – hold bake sales, quiz nights, the possibilities are endless!
- Don’t forget to thank your supporters
- Mention your fundraising on email signatures, notice boards, or even with the local press!